Have you been there before? We arrive in a brand new city, check into the hotel, and kick off our shoes to start scouring the web for restaurants and attractions. And… The Wi-Fi isn’t working!? Or, maybe you forgot to sign up for that expensive data roaming plan with your carrier? Well, GPSmyCity article apps might just be the solution for these all-too-common situations. And for this week only (6/4/18 – 6/10/18), Wanderlust Duo is giving away 10 free one-year subscriptions, giving you unbridled access to the entire GPSmyCity library!
What are GPSmyCity Article Apps?
GPSmyCity offers thousands of travel articles, offline city maps, and self-guided walking tours in over 1000 cities worldwide. By downloading GPSmyCity Article Apps you get interesting travel stories and insider tips on the destinations you plan to visit, along with real-time guidance to the points of interest described in the articles with offline maps and GPS navigation assistance.
The best part? All the articles and city guides included in this app operate offline without any need of data plan or Internet connection, so you need not worry about expensive roaming charges when traveling abroad.
The highlights and main features of GPSmyCity Article Apps:
- Thousands of travel articles included.
- Detailed offline city maps for hundreds of cities worldwide.
- Location bookmarking on map.
- Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
- Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to another.
- The “FindMe” feature displaying your exact location plus Auto Tracking feature displaying your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction (this feature is not supported by iPod Touch and iPad WiFi-only models).
- All walking tours are fully functional in an offline mode, thus no data plan or roaming is needed when traveling to foreign destinations.
- Ability to create your own self-guided walking tours.
This revolutionary application makes bus tours obsolete. You no longer need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all of the best attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Simply choose the articles you’d like to use offline before leaving home and download them for free. With GPSmyCity Article Apps you’ll have no shortage of expertly procured experiences, regardless where you’re off to.
Winners of this week’s giveaway will get access to every GPSmyApp offline article app for one year, including all 28 Wanderlust Duo articles listed here. The rules are very simple: The first ten readers that leave a comment below, telling us your favorite destination on earth, wins!
- European Vacation? Here’s What to Do in Amsterdam
- The Best Neighborhood in Barcelona?
- Trip Planning? Here’s What to Do in Barcelona
- What to Do in Brussels? Eat, Drink, Be Happy
- Things to Do in Chiang Mai? Temples, Shopping, Muay Thai!
- Get High and Eat Everything in Bike City
- Planning to Visit Copenhagen? Grab This Guide!
- Deliciously Hip Cordoba Restaurants? You Bet!
- It’s Time to Visit Cordoba, Spain
- Visiting Dublin, Ireland? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Visiting Dubrovnik, Croatia? Here’s Your Travel Guide
- Visiting Edinburgh, Scotland? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Visiting Florence, Italy? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Planning to Visit Istanbul? Here’s Your Travel Guide
- Looking for the Best Lisbon Seafood? Eat Here.
- Visiting Oban, Scotland? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Planning to Visit Pamplona? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Visiting Phuket, Thailand? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Hungry? Here’s the Best Playa del Carmen Restaurants
- Visiting Rome, Italy? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Visiting Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Planning to Visit San Sebastian? Here’s Your Guide
- Planning to Visit Seville? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Visiting Sifnos, Greece? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Visiting Treviso, Italy? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Visiting Venice, Italy? Here’s the Travel Guide
- Heading to Laos? Here’s What to Do in Vientiane..
- Planning to Visit Zaragoza? Here’s Your Travel Guide